Parents may enroll Pre-K students by appointment only beginning March 1.
Sign up for an appointment here:
- Hoover Pre-K Enrollment
- Jane Phillips Pre-K Enrollment
- Kane Pre-K Enrollment
- Ranch Heights Pre-K Enrollment
- Wayside Pre-K Enrollment
- Wilson Pre-K Enrollment
The following documentation and/or information must be provided at the time of appointment:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate: Children must be 4 on or before September 1, 2022.
- Current immunization records: Oklahoma State Law requires that all 4-year-old children entering school for the first time must show proof of the following vaccines: 4 DPT, 3 POLIO, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B*, 2 Hepatitis A*, 1 Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- Proof of residency in the legal guardian's name: A title to residential property, unexpired lease agreement, a receipt for payment of rent, or proof of utility payment.
Bartlesville Public Schools offers a pre-kindergarten program for children who are four years old on or before September 1, 2022. Pre-K classes follow the regular elementary schedule, meeting five days a week during the school year from 8:50 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. Pre-K class sizes are 20 students or less and taught by certified Early Childhood Specialists and a paraprofessional.
If you are unsure about which school your child will attend, type your address at the following link: https://ewa.edulogweb.com/bartlevilleok1web/webquery/. Please contact Christie Young at the Education Service Center, 918-336-8600, if you need further assistance.
Pre-K is free and is not mandatory. Childcare options for the hours beyond the Pre-K school day are available on a space-available basis. Fees are charged for these extended day programs.
Parents should bring the required paperwork at the time of enrollment. Parents who are in the process of collecting the paperwork should still begin the enrollment process.